How many ideas can you generate from this image?
My brain immediately went to a lesson in punctuation that could completely change the way a story might end for a grandmother:
- Let’s eat, Granny!
- Let’s eat Granny!
Questions came to mind that spawned potential for hundreds of other ideas:
- What would a Granny Spoon or a Granny Knife look like?
- Were there also Grandpa utensils?
- What would be different about cutlery made for the elderly?
- Were these forks made for eating Granny Smith Apples?
- Would a Granny Fork be an antique?
- What position in a formal table setting would a Granny Fork be placed?
- Would Little Red Riding Hood have said “My what a big fork you have, Granny”?
The questions keep coming — and so should your ideas. Why not leave a few of your best questions or ideas in the comments below?