KickStart Your Week : Joey Reiman
In this week’s featured episode of KickStart Your Week, I was pretty thrilled to be able to speak to a guy who helped form the basis of my “ideas for sale” business model. Joey Reiman’s earlier book, “Thinking For A Living” made a big impact on the way I valued ideas, and the way I would add value in the creation of ideas. And although I think it sounds like he calls me “John” a couple times in the interview, I really don’t care — it was a great time speaking with him and hearing about his latest book.
Here’s a little bit about Joey Reiman…
Named One of the 100 people who will change the way the world thinks by Fast Company, Professor Joey Reiman is CEO & Founder of the global consultancy, BrightHouse, a company whose mission is to bring greater purpose to the world of business.
Joey Reiman’s newest book is called The Story of Purpose: The Path to Creating a Brighter Brand, a Greater Company, and a Lasting Legacy follows in the tradition of his wildly selling business book, Thinking For A Living, which spawned a movement celebrating the power of ideas.
Garnering over 500 awards for his thinking, Professor Reiman says his greatest accolade is his self-proclaimed title of FAMILLIONAIRE, a person whose real wealth is in his family.
Here is the interview with Joey Reiman conducted by myself and co-host Tomas Lydahl designed to… KickStart Your Week!
Joey’s Hot Tips:
- Discover, articulate, and activate your Master Idea
- Move from a brand to a stand, and turn purpose into practice
- Lead with purpose and become the moral center of your company
- Define your organization’s culture around your shared beliefs
- Build a family first and a company second
Connect with Joey:
- Company Website: ThinkBrightHouse.com
- Personal Website: JoeyReiman.com
- Twitter: @DailyJoey
- Facebook: /JoeyReimanPurpose