Hilary is the Author of the book One White Face which tells her story of leaving the first love of her life for a dream job out of college with Toyota in Singapore and throughout Asia. Since it’s release in 2011, the book has been featured in The New York Times, ForbesWoman, NBC, and is now being adapted into a screenplay.
Hilary spends most of her time on stage as a Keynote speaker. She’s spoken multiple times at TED Conferences and was featured at more than 65 events in 2012 on her book and speaking tour sponsored by Toyota Motor USA with the theme of “I Dare You.”
She accepted our dare to let us interview her, so it’s time to KickStart Your Week with Hilary Corna!
Hot Tips from Hilary
1. Set parameters around your dare to determine how much work you need to put into it.
2. Campaign. Begin telling people you’re doing to pursue a dare in order to hold yourself accountable and bring the dare to life.
3. Surround yourself with people that make you better.
Connect with Hilary
Sign up for Hilary’s Dare Newsletter at OneWhiteFace.com and get her book for FREE in electronic version.
If you prefer a printed version, Hilary is offering a 25% discount to KickStart Your Week listeners by entering the discount code: “P554X5B4” when you purchase via this special link.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.onewhiteface.com
- Twitter http://www.twitter.com/HilaryCorna
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneWhiteFace
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HilaryCorna
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hilarycorna