How comfortable are customers when doing business with you? How do they feel about the service you provide? Are you as comfortable to work with as a favorite pair of sneakers?
We all have a favorite pair of kicks that we refuse to part with. We feel more comfortable wearing them than even going barefoot. They might be a little worn and scuffed, but we love them like a member of the family.
Those favorite sneakers never let us down.
They are easy to find and get hold of. They perform as expected every single time. And they are always up for a new adventure. And even when you think of replacing them, the new pair takes forever to break-in so you keep going back to your favorite sneakers.
The Sneakers Service Strategy
- Be comfortable to work with.
- Be easy to find. Be accessible.
- Be responsive.
- Perform as expected.
- Act as an extension of the customer.
- Tailor your work to be the perfect fit for their needs.
- Be so good it would painful for them to switch to another company.
- Be valued and inspire loyalty.
Most importantly, be perceived as the sole provider of what you do (see what I did there?).